Переводчик Tutankhamun Kot Ryzhiy
© V. Chizhov, 2022
© Tutankhamun Kot Ryzhiy, перевод, 2022
Создано в интеллектуальной издательской системе Ridero
A little speak: eat your head.
This magic book was compiled by a real Indian shaman. He combined the knowledge of the Shoshone, Comanche, Mayan, Vukvukaya and many others Indian tribes. The book was passed from hand to hand, from leader to leader, from shaman to shaman. By reading one chapter a day you will learn:
– understand the language of animals: dogs, cats and other animals;
– go through the mysterious rituals of the Indians;
– learn to make it rain;
– you will begin to distinguish urasa from tipi, wigwam from roach, and so on;
– make yourself: an amulet, a dream catcher, a hat with feathers, a bow and arrows, even a rocket!
– learn to summon and catch ghosts;
– develop super telepathic mind reading skills;
– every reader will become a discoverer and go into space!
Only a select few can see the magic text, the Giants cannot understand! Reading line by line you will gain real magical power. She will protect you and make friends with nature! The adventure begins with the «Age of Discovery» chapter. Only a real Indian can read the book to the end and pass all the tests prepared by the book. Whoever reads it can really make money. No cheating. The Indian does not deceive his own! He gives real adventure! Book readers will be discoverers!
As the Indian wisdom says: the less knowledge, the higher the level of superstition and the higher the knowledge base, the lower the level of superstition!
After reading the best and most attentive reader will come to the conclusion: A dream is not for sale it can only be found!
And now a pale face reading a book, you will move to a new world where you will always be welcome! And may the power of Manitou be with you!
A man named Mamuka was born under an unknown sky on an unknown land. Among the giants, he looked at them, lifting his head to the Sun to see their faces. The giants were many times taller than Mamuka. Sometimes they got angry and forbade him to do his great deeds. Once Mamuka took offense at the giants and decided to defeat the evil creatures. Time passed and he defeated everyone he wanted. Mamuka decided to pass on his wisdom to other tribes through this book.
The real wisdom of the Mamuka tribe is in your hands. Every word carries the magic of the Indians. The magic of the spirits of Indian tribes protects every reader and carries good in itself. Any follower of her becomes a real Indian. Mamuka will tell readers how to become a strong person and found your tribe. He will teach you to talk to your animal and understand what it wants. At the end of the book, the secret will be revealed on how to become a real leader of your tribe, find a treasure, build an Indian dwelling, make friends, become a wizard, make Indian weapons and much more.
– «At the very beginning, I had no friends», – Mamuka said to his faithful dog Hanukkah.
– «But I’m your friend»! – objected the little dog Hanukkah.
– «Hanukkah, you are a faithful friend, when you were not there and I ran alone among the evil giants».
– «And what did you do»? – the dog asked.
– «Hanukkah, do you want to know the secret and become the leader of a new tribe»?
– «No. I’m just wondering how you defeated everyone and became such a wise wizard and powerful leader of the Mamuka tribe».
– «Then sit down more comfortably and I’ll tell you everything. Sometimes I will give you assignments. They must be fulfilled. Otherwise, you will die of boredom without becoming the leader of your tribe».
The dog lay down on the rug and listened attentively.
My difficult journey into the world of giants began long ago. I hardly remember him, so I wrote this book. I had a lot to learn. As you can see, I can read. This is a magical gift. When I quarreled with the giants, I fled from their palace, taking a book with me.
My feet led me to a vegetable garden where magical plants grew. Then I learned that a cucumber is a fruit and a watermelon is a berry. A ripe gooseberry is a small watermelon, that is, a berry. Some of these plants were unripe and sour. Whether they were in time or not, it is better to ask the giants but I found out everything myself and therefore soon ran to the toilet. My path was not easy but fast.
– «You mean you can’t eat everything that caught your eye»? – asked Hanukkah.
– «You’re the smart dog»! – Mamuka answered the animal.
A real Indian knows his place like the back of his hand. I ran for a long time and remembered the names that were spoken by the flying birds. And then a cat caught my eye.
– «Cat?! Where is a cat?! I’ll ask him now»! – Hanukkah growled.
Mamuka looked at his four-legged companion.
– «Hanukkah, you can’t bark at cats all the time! Listen further if you can’t read».
The dog looked attentively at Mamuka and fell silent, wagging its tail.
A neighbor’s cat was sitting on the fence. It was he who gave me one secret. If you cannot remember something, then it must be written or drawn. I had to make a real map. After all, a true Indian knows everything that grows near his home. The cat also warned that if I climb into someone else’s garden, then I will have huge troubles.
– «I know this from my shabby tail»! – said the cat and quickly jumped off the fence.
After meeting with an unfamiliar cat, I went into the house and took a simple pencil and as well as a piece of paper. I needed them in order to draw a real map. Here is my first map.
Can’t you draw or write beautifully? It’s not scary. By the end of the book, you will be better off, the main thing is to start. Then I’ll show you a real treasure map.
– «Hanukkah, now you have to scout the place and discover uncharted lands».
– «I’m listening to you attentively», – the dog growled to Mamuka.
– «You will go out to our yard now and go around all the bushes with berries. You will remember their location and learn what they are called. If you need the help of the giants, you can turn to them. After all, I defeated them a long time ago and they are our friends. After that, you have to draw a detailed map with a simple pencil right in this book and write down the name of the berries and other plants. If there is a potato, then you need to draw it too. You will soon understand more. If you do not complete the task, you will not learn to speak with animals and you will not become a wizard or leader of your tribe. So go ahead»!
– «But I can’t draw», – said the dog.
– «Well, asking for help when you can’t cope with the case is the right decision. Never be shy about asking for help. I did everything alone when you weren’t and still became a real leader».
Quest from Mamuka: Map
To do this, you need a simple pencil and a piece of paper. You do not need high drawing skills. The main thing is to remember the location and name of the berries. As you draw the map, keep reading.
Remember that there are also trees! You can do it in a completely different way. In my own way. This will be a map too!
Until you draw a map, don’t move on to the next chapter.
– «Hanukkah! Now I will tell you about our customs and secret currency. Lie down where it is convenient for you. Don’t you dare lick me anymore. You are already a big dog»! – said Mamuka.
The four-legged companion stuck out his tongue, licked his lips and wandered off to his favorite place.
«I’m listening to you attentively», – Hanukkah muttered barely audibly.
As in every country, we had money. We kept them in a bank. For this, the most courageous, namely Mamuka, that is, I, crept into Giant and quietly took the glass jar. The giants were furious. They shouted after them when the Indian ran away with the right thing to his home. Now that we are at peace with Giant and its inhabitants, we can simply ask for this thing, promising to return the jar closer to winter.
Hunting in Komaria can be incredibly rich! The main thing is to get hold of a large glass jar at the beginning of summer!
– «And will it make me rich?»? – asked Hanukkah.
– «Yes! Exactly»! – answered the reader Mamuka.
You have already noticed how the annoying squeak of a mosquito begins at night. Having caught a bloodthirsty creature, you must put it in a jar. By the fall, you will already have a huge capital by the standards of Komaria. One rich man had three full cans of mosquitoes. We called him: – «Great Khantman the hunter of bloodsuckers». He had no equal in catching these insects!
– «And if I slam him. Inadvertently. What will happen»? – asked the formidable dog Hanukkah.
– «This is exactly what you need to do! Otherwise, they will break free and eat you»! – Mamuka explained.
A long time ago when the first Indian walked under that sun. A squeaky tribe hunted him. The leader of the mosquitoes Iramok ordered to bite the Indian so that he quickly left this place. The brave progenitor of Mamuka fought with flying insects for a long time. His hands were bitten so that they were all covered with pimples. The battle for a place under the sun lasted for three days and three nights.
And when the stars and the moon were darkened a rooster sang. The exhausted Indian slapped the leader of the mosquitoes Iramoka. However, he collapsed to the ground from fatigue. For five days and ten nights, he slept peacefully until a new leader of the mosquitoes appeared.
Iramok II gathered an army and again wanted to bite the Indian. The clever ancestor of Mamuka decapitated the army with one blow. The insects folded their wings and promised to serve the winner until the end of spring. The first Indian proclaimed this country Komaria.
As time went. Summer has come. The vile Iramok the Third again gathered an army and attacked the king of Komaria. So these wars went on and on.
There is a legend that there is a brave mosquito hunter. The earth will get rid of bloodthirsty creatures and peace will come. The Chosen One will be able to find the most important leader of «Iramoka some there» and will be able to rid the land of this tribe.
– «It will be me»! – said the dog Hanukkah.
– «My dear friend, I will only be glad, then you will become the leader of the tribe».
Now it is no longer known what summer, but the clouds of mosquitoes do not stop in Komaria. Year after year, they make peace, but as soon as the sun’s rays warm up, these flying creatures begin to squeak and bite. No one knows where Chief Iramoka’s lair is. He constantly sends his scouts to interfere with sleep. Using the cover of darkness, they attack and disappear into the darkness. There are also huge scouts!
– «Huge»? – asked Hanukkah in surprise.
– «Yes! The size of a dozen small mosquitoes! Their wings can break a light bulb»!
– «A light bulb»?
– «Once a huge mosquito Rokiy broke a light bulb and disintegrated into ten mosquitoes. They immediately took advantage of the darkness and bit one Indian of the Mamuka tribe».
– «Ten mosquitoes»? – Hanukkah was surprised.
– «You listen, listen. Rocky, though large, but slow. It’s easy to spot. He doesn’t bite. Its purpose is to distract and disturb. It can bang out the window or fly next to a light bulb, but it only attracts your attention. All so that small mosquitoes take advantage of your panic over Rokia and bite you».
– «And they are cunning! The dog barked».
– «Yes! And fast, and sometimes invisible»!
Mosquitoes are very afraid of the smell of tomato plants and valerian. There is a magical squad of alchemists in Giantania. They mixed magic ingredients and got ointments and perfumes to become invisible to mosquitoes.
– «Hanukkah! You have to go to Giant and ask for a large three-liter jar».
Any Indian knows the habits of a four-legged companion in advance. If you have to go to the kitchen, then your faithful friend will rush there. Carefully observing Hanukkah, one could notice a strange feature: when Mamuka turned away, Hanukkah raised his ears, but as soon as the Indian turned sharply, he immediately turned away.
Any dog can learn to speak. The main thing is to read books aloud to him. The more Hanukkah remembers the words, the better. At the end of one of the books he had read, the dog gave a voice. It’s hard to get Hanukkah to sit in one place and listen to the reading. Only the wisest or cunning Indians can achieve this result.
Quest from Mamuka: Komaria Bank
«The Great Khantman the hunter of bloodsuckers» was constantly on the hunt. When everyone was sitting on a bench with friends, he collected his prey in a matchbox. Then he came to his secret place and poured the booty into a jar. He himself hid her away from everyone so that no one would rob him. He collected three cans over the summer! And then he exchanged it for a real Indian hut!
Ask the giants for a three-liter jar. Hide the jar itself in a dry place so that adults cannot see it. Find a secret place for the can. Better if it is somewhere on the street. During the day, it is better to expose the jar to the sun so that the mosquitoes dry out. Be sure to hide the can from the rain. Find an empty matchbox to use as a wallet and stack your loot in a day. In the evening, having counted their number, shake it out into the jar. Keep a record of mosquitoes. If on the first day there were 10 of them, and then 5, then the bank will be 15. Accounting should be kept in order to know how many of them you have. Now what needs to be done:
– ask for a three-liter jar;
– hide in a secret place;
– find an empty matchbox;
If a three-liter can is not available, a large cardboard box will do.
After the bank has been tucked away in a secluded place, we can proceed to a very important task. First you have to explain that the Indians collected bird feathers for various purposes. Think you only have a feather in an Indian headdress? You will need them for other things too! We will create with you: a roach – a hat with feathers, amulets, dream catchers and even learn how to make tattoos!
– «But what about the arrows»? – asked Hanukkah.
– «We will make arrows without feathers, because we live in the world. Many feathers cannot be collected over the summer, they are worth the weight of three hundred dried mosquitoes»!
– «How much weight»? – the dog asked Mamuka.
– «When we gather the tribe, we will have our own currency. For three hundred mosquitoes, you can exchange a real bird feather»!
– «Wise Indian»»! – Hanukkah growled, looking sullenly at the man with the book.
– «Of course, because mosquitoes are caught in fair battles», – Mamuka replied.
There is one thing you need to understand. If you harm the bird or somehow catch it in order to pluck the feathers, then the spirits of the Mamuka Indians will turn their backs on you. You will become a terrible person and you will never find unity with nature. That is, not to become a shaman, and then the leader of your tribe. So read this book out loud!
A feather headdress will help you become a chieftain or a shaman. A shaman is a spiritual person. He is cheerful and can make it rain or even ask him to stop pouring water. In simple words, he is a real wizard. A wise leader always consults with a shaman.
A friend of mine, Yungani, caused a dry thunderstorm. Thunder and lightning flashed, but it did not rain.
– «Mamuka! But how is it a thunderstorm without rain, is it possible»? – the lying dog was surprised.
– «Hanukkah! I myself would not have believed it if I had not seen it».
The birds were frightened by thunderstorms without rain and flew away, dropping their feathers on the ground. The wise Yungani collected many feathers. After he made the headdress, birds often began to fly to him, believing that the shaman is a big bird. In order to get rid of the annoying winged creatures, he took a drum in his hands and ran away from them, threateningly knocking on it. But the birds were not afraid, but only sang along with the shaman. The poor Indian did not immediately realize that they took him for theirs.
Shaman Yungani beat the tambourine under the roof of his urasa for a long time. Urasa is the home of the Northern Indians. Somewhere in the book it will be written about how to make an Indian dwelling. How to chase away the rain will be written in the same way, but a little further.
Now we are talking about feathers. You should not constantly search for them. You already have a lot of tasks. As much as you collect, you will collect as much. Very soon, when you start to look like a real Indian, people will follow you. They will become your future tribe.
You never quarrel with anyone for no reason. You may be teased, but then everything will change. You will become a real leader! Curiosity is the main trait of the Indians. Whoever teases you is just jealous. Future Indians will ask you questions: why and for what. Use their ignorance wisely. Never deceive your fellow tribesmen. You can first ask them to help you find the feathers. Never force anyone to do what they do not want.
Now look at the picture with the feather. Parts of it are signed there. Just look at the titles, if you remember it will be great. You can tell other Indians by showing them a page from this book so that they understand what the pen is made of.
– «Did you say something about the dream catcher»? – asked Hanukkah, yawning.
– «You are a very curious friend, but do not rush, but listen further», – Mamuka replied calmly, looking at the dog.
There is a legend about one sleeping bird. Sometimes she can be found on the road. She doesn’t move. Go around her and do not disturb her sleep. Once upon a time she flew, but now she is tired. She is no longer interested in our world. She found a new home. Anyone who breaks her peace can incur the wrath of the Giants or even the gods of Komaria. On the street you can often find her dirty feathers. You should not take them.
– «But how do I know whose feathers they are»? – asked Hanukkah.
– «Dirty feathers should not be taken! You can get sick»!
– «Will you tell me which feathers should not be touched»? – the dog asked.
– «Yes, but listen carefully and do not interrupt, although if you have questions, then ask», – Mamuka replied wisely.
According to legend, the sleeping bird flew so high that it became invisible. She decided to leave our planet and hide behind the clouds. Having reached the sun, she met a new world. She was burned and fell down like a stone, but already asleep. If you make at least some object out of her feathers, then it will not help, but will begin to harm you. According to legend, the bird will wake up and look for its feather. If you see a dirty feather on an Indian, be sure to explain it to him. Even if you are at odds with him. Perhaps you will save your future friend. Remember the shamanic wisdom:
«The bird chaser has bruised legs and often a bump on his head».
Never imitate a bird, the shaman is not a bird. He is not trying to learn to fly, he is only driving the big eagle away. If he comes down from heaven, he can steal you or other Indians and take with him. Yungani told how he collected a lot of feathers and tried to take off, but a large bird flew in and pecked out all the feathers, as it thought they were from its wings.
Giants from Giant also do not like it when the inhabitants of Komaria rise high and jump down like a bird. One Indian named «Black as a raven’s wing» was placed under house arrest after being seen jumping three steps on the porch. Not only did the madman fall and broke his knees, but he also lost his freedom and the feathers he found. We saw him on the street only at the end of summer. When the tribe left this land.
Remember the mosquito jar? Komaria has its own money! They are called Komarii. Now you will understand everything.
Quest from Mamuka: Feathers
Since you have already completed the task with the bank and the secret place, you can proceed to the next one. You need to find the box. You will put the feathers you found into it. It doesn’t matter how big they are. All summer you will come across different feathers. Some will be broken, they are also allowed to collect, but never touch dirty! The little ones will become part of the amulet or dream catcher. Large ones will become part of the headdress of the leader or shaman. With the pen, you can apply a real festive Indian paint. And most importantly, remember, when there is a tribe, you can redeem feathers from other Indians for dried mosquitoes.
If the feather is large, count 300 Komariev, average 200 K, slightly less than average 100 K, small – 50 K.