Website of the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund www.tootukassa.ee
Information line 15 50121
The employer pays social tax for an employee working under an employment contract. The tax paid will be a basis for the employee’s parental benefit and in the future, for the amount of pension. The social tax paid, the accumulation period collected and the annual coefficients can be checked in the portal www.eesti.ee in the tab “Services / For a citizen / Family / Viewing the e-notice of the State Pension Insurance Registry”.
The state compensates an employer for an employee working under an employment contract for the following:
• the holiday pay of an employee with a partial or total incapacity for work for a part of holiday which exceeds the 28 calendar days of the annual holiday;
• the holiday pay of an employee receiving pension for incapacity of work or national pension for incapacity of work for a part of holiday that exceeds the 28 calendar days of the annual holiday;
• paternity leave compensation (for up to 10 days);
• child care leave compensation (for up to 6 days);
• disabled child care leave benefit.
Website of the Social Insurance Board www.sotsiaalkindlustusamet.ee
Information line 16 106 (Mon–Fri 9:00–17:00)
Calling from abroad +372 612 1360
The terms listed below can be found in the word search grid. Each term reads in a straight line horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. From unused letters reveals the answer.
AGREEMENT, APPLICANT, BENEFIT, BUSINESS, CONTRACT, DEADLINE, EMPLOYEE, HEALTH CHECK, INSTRUMENT, LOCATION, MENTOR, PENALTY, PROPERTY, SAFETY, TEAMWORK, TRAINING, WORK PLACE